Saturday 25 May 2013

Movie day

Boss come and fetch me at 12+pm and we straight away head to aeon Ipoh. First destination - TGV cinema . We bought popcorn,drinks and got the tickets once we reached. 

Movie of the day- fast and furious 6! C: 
I felt so excited and happy to out with my boss ❤ He is having exam next week but still come back Ipoh to accompany and wasted times for doing his revision. Sorry! * guilty but feel satisfied on it. Evil smile 😜 

My friends Evelyn and kit Theng are late! Nope nope. There are still 3 more people even later than them. Boss and I went in to the cinema room first after both of the cute girls arrived and pass them the remaining tickets. Heh. 

So,this is the movie I watched yesterday! C: 

It's an awesome action movie! Mixture of funny,curious,anxious mood while watching it. 


Spotted another hot girl in fast 6. Gisele in fast 5&6. Her real name is Gal Gadot. Isn't she is pretty,hot and sexy?!
Perfect lady😍 I'm jelly! 


 
Sorry for spamming all her pictures. 
Look at her perfect body shape and stunning sexy looking! A pretty and gorgeous lady. Admire her much. 
I wanted to on diet and be slimmer. :C 
Just gonna take her photo as an inspiration for myself. Heh!

Lastly, we will never forgot to take picture together.

Kit Theng, me and Evelyn in the toilet after movie 😘❤ 


Our couple shoes. With Evelyn C:



After movie I went for brunch with boss in Sakae Sushi. So coincidentally meet the bunch of friends in the restaurant also. Haha! Then we ate like a Boss ! Boss fetch me home and then it's Saturday! 

Anyeohaseyo.
Selca of the day. Fat :C 





No comments:

Post a Comment